Personas for Firefox

I love, love this extension for the Firefox browser (you are using Firefox, aren't you?!) I never could find a theme that I liked very well and tried out several. I'm one of those people who like to change fonts, colors, etc -- I'm a personalizin' fool! Personas is the easiest theme personalization tool I have ever seen. Once installed, you go to the icon (mine is in the lower left bottom of the screen) and then click on it. Up pops a selection menu where you can see the browser change themes as you roll over them. Lots of categories and I'm sure you can find something that fits your mood. I've changed mine three times today while surfing. Nothing more to install or download, it just stays whatever theme you click on. I highly recommend this -- a keeper for me!!

~Hippie Cat

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati