My Listal DVD movie collection - 65 titlesImage by NightRPStar via Flickr

I just joined a new site (to me anyhow) called Listal. I've already added a bunch of movies and books to my page there. I also found it fun to tag movies and books. If you will look to my sidebar, you will see 2 of my lists there and a link to them. It's a pretty neat site and I plan to keep track of my stuff there.
They get their info from IMDB and Amazon and you can rate, tag and fave everything. It's also a social community if you want to interact. You can make up your own personal lists for yourself or to share. I have tried a couple of other services, mainly All Consuming and Good Reads and didn't like their limitations. Good Reads was for books only and All Consuming lacked the tv connection. I watch a lot of Lifetime movies and they couldn't keep up with that. Listal didn't have a problem. Other things I faved was directors, actors/actresses and authors. I was on there a big chunk of time last night, I was having a pretty good time going down memory lane with all the movies I've watched (that will never be a complete list, nor will be the book list). And it's neat to see how other people rate movies and books you like. They have music lists too, I am just not that into music - I listen to whatever is on the car radio but rarely buy cd's.
I highly recommend this site if you like collections. I'm a natural born packrat - I have a tendency to want to hold on to everything. And being able to keep lists online is right up my alley.
If you would like to befriend me on Listal, my name is Hippie Cat - befriend away (let me know you found me thru this blog, ok?!)

~Hippie Cat


These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati