youdata
I love this new program! And you should too if you like to receive free money. It's a very quick sign up and you can immediately begin to earn money. The ads are chosen depending on your info you fill out in your MeFile. You can then either download a desktop gadget or just go to the site and click on ads. A "ding" signals you have earned your money. It's not a huge amount but change adds up and they send it automatically to your paypal account - so there is no filling out your real whole name and social security number to earn real money. You choose when you want to view ads, no emails filling up your inbox. I can't say enough about how easy this is. I like that you know exactly what you earned as soon as you click - no filling out a survey to find out you've only been entered into a sweepstakes. Sign up by clicking the logo above and I will earn $1 from YouData (thanks in advance if you do!!) I guarantee you will like how easy it is to make some free money quickly - it only takes a few minutes whenever you happen to be on the internet - the ads open up in a new window-click, click, click and you are done. It takes nothing on your part for payment except letting them know your paypal email and it's in your account every week. The first day I signed up I earned $2.32. I'm not guaranteeing any certain amount, but how cool is it that I spent probably a total of 5 minutes and earned a couple of bucks. I'm not going to walk away from some extra cash to put in my pocket (the lint in there is getting lonely that's for sure). So go sign up already :-)

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati